| Statement-I: | Among [NiCl₄]²⁻, [Ni(CN)₄]²⁻, Ni(CO)₄ and CH₄, the number of sp³-hybridised species is 3. |
| Statement-II: | Among the pairs (SnO, SnO₂), (PbO, PbO₂) and (GeO, GeO₂), 3 pairs have both oxides as amphoteric. |
| Statement I: | Among \([Mn(H_2O)_6]^{2+}\) and \([Cr(H_2O)_6]^{2+}\) the more stable complex is \([Mn(H_2O)_6]^{2+}\) |
| Statement II: | Magnetic moment of \(K_3[Fe(CN)_6] > K_4[Fe(CN)_6]\) |
| Statements -I | Among \( \mathrm{V}_2 \mathrm{O}_5, {\left[\mathrm{TiF}_6\right]^{3-},\left[\mathrm{Fe}(\mathrm{CN})_6\right]^{3-},\left[\mathrm{CoF}_6\right]^{3-}} \) paramagnetic species are three in number. |
| Statements -II | Increasing number of unpaired electrons in the following. \(\left[\mathrm{Fe}(\mathrm{CN})_6\right]^{4-}<\left[\mathrm{Fe}(\mathrm{CN})_6\right]^{3-}<\left[\mathrm{Fe}\left(\mathrm{H}_2 \mathrm{O}\right)_6\right]^{2+}\) |
| (I) | Hybridisation of \(ClO^-_4\) is \(dsp^2\) |
| (II) | \(\left[\mathrm{Ni}(\mathrm{CN})_4\right]^{2-}\)is tetrahedral |
| (III) | \(\left[\mathrm{Co}\left(\mathrm{H}_2 \mathrm{O}\right)_6\right]^{2+}\) has \(sp^3d^2\) hybridisation |
| (IV) | \(\left[\mathrm{Mn}(\mathrm{CN})_6\right]^{4-}\) has \(sp^3d^2\) hybridisation |
| (A) | \(\left[\mathrm{Co}\left(\mathrm{NH}_3\right)_6\right]^{3+}\) : Inner orbital complex , \(d ^2 sp^ 3\) hybridization |
| (B) | \(\left[\mathrm{MnCl}_6\right]^{3-}\) : Outer orbital complex, \(sp^3d^2\) hybridization |
| (C) | \(\left[\mathrm{CoF}_6\right]^{3-}\): Outer orbital complex, \(d^2sp^3\) hybridization |
| (D) | \(\left[\mathrm{FeF}_6\right]^{3-}\): Outer orbital complex, \(sp^3d^2\) hybridization |
| (E) | \(\left[\mathrm{Ni}(\mathrm{CN})_4\right]^{2-}\): Inner orbital complex , \(sp^3\) hybridization |